- Bitcoin blasts through $13K following PayPal’s entrance into cryptoby Cointelegraph By Samuel Haig on October 21, 2020 at 10:47 pm
News of PayPal’s support for crypto assets has triggered a rally in the markets, with Bitcoin trading above $13,000 for the first time since July.
- US crypto derivatives merchants need to leave customer funds alone, says CFTCby Cointelegraph By Kollen Post on October 21, 2020 at 9:44 pm
The CFTC has issued new guidance for crypto derivatives markets that hold customer funds, much of which boils down to "be very, very careful."
- Pro traders added to shorts as Bitcoin price broke $12K, data showsby Cointelegraph By Marcel Pechman on October 21, 2020 at 8:56 pm
Bitcoin derivatives favor bulls but data shows top traders added to their short positions as BTC rallied above $12K.
- Wall St drives PayPal to all time high on Bitcoin newsby Cointelegraph By Benjamin Pirus on October 21, 2020 at 8:39 pm
Mainstream investors apparently liked the company's turn towards crypto.
- CasperLabs readies blockchain platform for 2021 mainnet launch with $14M private saleby Cointelegraph By Michael Kapilkov on October 21, 2020 at 8:21 pm
A project that started out in the Ethereum ecosystem may soon be a worthy adversary for the network.
- A Guide to Authentication Methods (Infographic)by Brian Wallace on September 30, 2020 at 10:57 pm
Stolen passwords and weak passwords are responsible for over 80% of security breaches in 2018, and in 2019 over 150,000 security incidents and nearly 4,000 confirmed data breaches were caused due to weak or stolen passwords. Passwords are some of […]
- How To Boost FPS and Reduce Input Lag in Fortniteby Mark on September 27, 2020 at 5:33 am
One of the most common questions I get is how I can optimize FPS in fortnite, eliminate any stutters, and fix the low FPS issues in endgames. This is why I’ve decided to make this tutorial on how exactly you can optimize your Windows along with […]
- Insane! Science Backed Method To Train Your Mouse Aim For FPS Gamesby Mark on September 18, 2020 at 5:56 am
If you are looking to improve your aim for your favorite competitive FPS title, chances are you’ve done your research about aim trainers, sensitivities, mice, input lag, and all the exciting ways to optimize your setup for that competitive edge. […]
- Find Fortnite Clan – A Directory of Top Fortnite Clansby Mark on September 16, 2020 at 12:10 pm
Are you looking for a Fortnite clan or team to join? Chances the answer is yes if you’ve found this article via a google search. Look no further, because now there is a website that has a list of top clans and their discord groups, which you can […]
- Find Valorant Clans and List Your Own Team for Freeby Mark on September 5, 2020 at 5:24 pm
Now that Valorant has been out for quite some time, the players that are looking to take the game seriously and start competing on a professional levels have to find a clan / team to play with. Not only is Valorant a heavily team based game, but […]
- Blockchain In Agriculture And Food Supply Chain Market – Growth drivers and restraints impacting the dynamics 2019 – 2027: Includes COVID Analysis - PRnews Leaderon October 21, 2020 at 9:07 pm
Blockchain In Agriculture And Food Supply Chain Market – Growth drivers and restraints impacting the dynamics 2019 – 2027: Includes COVID Analysis PRnews Leader
- Villanova University to Send Private Ethereum Blockchain Into Space to Test Inter-Satellite Communication - CoinDesk - CoinDeskon October 21, 2020 at 6:47 pm
Villanova University to Send Private Ethereum Blockchain Into Space to Test Inter-Satellite Communication - CoinDesk CoinDesk
- How IBM Is Using Blockchain Technology - Nasdaqon October 21, 2020 at 6:42 pm
How IBM Is Using Blockchain Technology Nasdaq
- The next Apple or Amazon will be a company built on blockchain - and it'll be based in Asia, not the US, a cryptocurrency chief says | Currency News | Financial and Business News | Markets Insider - Business Insideron October 21, 2020 at 6:07 pm
The next Apple or Amazon will be a company built on blockchain - and it'll be based in Asia, not the US, a cryptocurrency chief says | Currency News | Financial and Business News | Markets Insider Business Insider
- USD Coin Adds Support for Solana Blockchain - ihodl.comon October 21, 2020 at 5:34 pm
USD Coin Adds Support for Solana Blockchain ihodl.com
- Bitcoin Rallies Above $13K Less Than 24 Hours After Breaking 2020 Highsby Muyao Shen on October 21, 2020 at 10:24 pm
Bitcoin (BTC) has risen above $13,000 in less than 24 hours after it broke the $12,000 level on the news that PayPal will support cryptocurrencies on its platform.
- Pelosi, Kudlow Signal Market-Moving US Stimulus May Wait Till After Election: Reportby Kevin Reynolds on October 21, 2020 at 9:04 pm
With a strong correlation between stocks and the bitcoin price in recent months, analysts say a stimulus package could boost BTC as well.
- Market Wrap: PayPal Powers Bitcoin Past $12.8K as Ether Dominance Dropsby Daniel Cawrey on October 21, 2020 at 8:29 pm
Bitcoin’s price hit a 2020 record as ether’s share of the market dips.
- Hong Kong ‘Exploring’ Collaboration With China on Digital Yuan: Finance Chiefby Danny Nelson on October 21, 2020 at 7:49 pm
A cross-boundary digital yuan could bring Hong Kong closer to China, Hui said.
- What the History of Headphones Says About the Internet’s Futureby John Wolpert on October 21, 2020 at 7:16 pm
What does the historical development of headphones tell us about the future of the internet?