- Crypto transactions must be easier. That's it. That's the headlineby Cointelegraph By Luke Stokes on January 1, 2021 at 4:12 pm
The gulf between users and those who are designing cryptocurrency service platforms must be bridged before the masses will make the leap.
- Congresspeople chastise the Treasury for rushing new crypto monitoring proposalby Cointelegraph By Kollen Post on January 1, 2021 at 3:05 pm
As many in the crypto industry have said, 15 days over the holidays is just not enough time to respond.
- Alleged 'kingpin' of a 25M rupee Indian crypto scam arrested at Delhi airportby Cointelegraph By Jack Martin on January 1, 2021 at 2:07 pm
The man is said to have convinced people to invest in a 2017 scheme promising monthly returns of over 20%.
- Crypto adoption in 2021: Top trends and predictions on what may comeby Cointelegraph By Kirill Bryanov on January 1, 2021 at 1:14 pm
The prospects for 2021 look bright as major forces driving adoption in 2020 will remain powerful.
- Bitcoin price faces the last roadblock before $30,000by Cointelegraph By Joseph Young on January 1, 2021 at 12:15 pm
The price of Bitcoin has achieved another new all-time high, but it is struggling to break past $30,000.
- The Future Impact of the Autonomous Car Economyby Brian Wallace on December 18, 2020 at 4:28 pm
The development of the autonomous vehicle has made major ripples across the industries of finance, manufacturing, and technology. Self driving vehicles present an opportunity to empower those in our communities, protect our roads and highways, and […]
- Selenium Java – How to avoid bot detection by websites when using chromedriver.exeby Mark on December 15, 2020 at 11:13 pm
If you’re looking for ways to make your selenium bot undetectable by websites and indistinguishable from a real human visitor, you’ve come to the right place. In this article I will show you a few different methods & tricks that have been […]
- Amazon: King of the Supplements Industry?by Brian Wallace on December 9, 2020 at 4:41 pm
Taking vitamins or supplements is becoming increasingly popular, and because of this, the supplement industry is skyrocketing – by 2027, experts project that the market for these vitamins and dietary supplements will reach $231 billion, more than […]
- Neon Sign Customs – Design Your Custom Neon Sign TODAY!by Mark on December 8, 2020 at 12:26 pm
Looking for a custom neon sign to treat yourself or as a gift for the holidays? Look no further! Neon Sign Customs is a one stop shop for all your Neon sign needs. Design your very own custom neon sign using their brand new, simple to use Neon Sign […]
- Tips for Keeping Your Finances Intact During COVID-19by Mark on December 8, 2020 at 7:39 am
To say the emergence of the novel coronavirus has changed the way we live our lives would be an understatement. With many companies shifting to remote work and schools switching to digital learning, most of us have been spending a lot more time at […]
- Lessons in Failing to Apply Blockchain and AI to Combat COVID - Yahoo Financeon January 1, 2021 at 1:00 pm
Lessons in Failing to Apply Blockchain and AI to Combat COVID Yahoo Finance
- Public Blockchain Technology In Energy Market – Notable Developments, Upcoming Trends & Future Applications 2026 - Farming Sectoron January 1, 2021 at 8:36 am
Public Blockchain Technology In Energy Market – Notable Developments, Upcoming Trends & Future Applications 2026 Farming Sector
- Blockchain and our natural habitat - Matthew Lowell - Times of Maltaon January 1, 2021 at 6:06 am
Blockchain and our natural habitat - Matthew Lowell Times of Malta
- Blockchain Platform Telos Launches DeFi Tool “T-Bonds” for Unlocking Liquidity - Crowdfund Insideron December 31, 2020 at 9:21 pm
Blockchain Platform Telos Launches DeFi Tool “T-Bonds” for Unlocking Liquidity Crowdfund Insider
- Blockchain and Smart Contract Developer Waves Confirms Odyssey Hackathon was Held Online this Year, Shares Other End of Year Updates - Crowdfund Insideron December 31, 2020 at 7:25 pm
Blockchain and Smart Contract Developer Waves Confirms Odyssey Hackathon was Held Online this Year, Shares Other End of Year Updates Crowdfund Insider
- Ode to Satoshiby Lyllah Ledesma on January 1, 2021 at 5:00 pm
On today's holiday episode of Markets Daily, we celebrate the new year with a classic song from the early days of bitcoin, written and performed by John Barrett.
- Stablecoins, ‘Unsung Heroes’ and Other Institutional Crypto Takeawaysby Dan Zuller on January 1, 2021 at 4:00 pm
Vision Hill's Dan Zuller runs through his 10 takeaways from institutional crypto investing, and looks ahead.
- Lessons in Failing to Apply Blockchain and AI to Combat COVIDby Ben Goertzel on January 1, 2021 at 1:00 pm
Blockchain tech is well suited to manage aspects of the fight against the coronavirus. Why hasn't it been used more?
- FinCEN Wants US Citizens to Disclose Offshore Crypto Holdings of $10K+by Danny Nelson on December 31, 2020 at 9:52 pm
The Financial Crimes Enforcement Network wants U.S. persons who hold crypto in offshore accounts to report holdings over $10,000.
- Market Wrap: Bitcoin Closes 2020 Near Record Highsby Omkar Godbole on December 31, 2020 at 9:09 pm
Bitcoin nearly triples its price in 2020 and ends the year close to $29,000, but ether gained 450%.