- Bitcoin whale explains to Bloomberg why crypto volatility will declineby Cointelegraph By Sam Bourgi on January 28, 2021 at 5:30 pm
The CEO of One River Asset Management believes BTC volatility will decline as its price continues to climb.
- Blockchain companies can’t afford to stay on the patent sidelinesby Cointelegraph By D’vorah Graeser on January 28, 2021 at 4:52 pm
If blockchain companies continue to neglect to acquire patents, they will struggle to convert their ideas into commercial success.
- Binance survey finds that ‘hodlers’ still dominate cryptoby Cointelegraph By Helen Partz on January 28, 2021 at 4:43 pm
Only 11% of crypto holders are using their coins to pay for goods and services, according to a report by Binance Research.
- Robinhood suspends buying for GameStop following stonks going 'to the moon'by Cointelegraph By Turner Wright on January 28, 2021 at 2:55 pm
The video game retailer had its own GME Army pushing the price of the stock to an all-time high before platforms stepped in.
- DeFi liquidity pools, explainedby Cointelegraph By Nikolai Kuznetsov on January 28, 2021 at 2:20 pm
Liquidity pools offer passive income opportunities to investors — but how do they work?
- Links are Not Deadby Brian Wallace on January 25, 2021 at 11:24 am
Links are not dead. As long as interconnected networks form the internet, links matter. According to SEMrush, 4 of the top 8 ranking factors are based on link signals. On average, Google’s number 1 organic search result has 3.8 times more […]
- The Psychology of Naming Your Businessby Brian Wallace on January 24, 2021 at 12:29 pm
For a new business, a name is everything. A good business name is the first step in attracting clients and growing brand awareness. A name serves as the foundation for branding, so one that’s simple and memorable that creates a strong impression […]
- Denarius Announces Beta of Kronos Wallet and Private Decentralized Chatby Carsen on January 22, 2021 at 10:57 pm
Kronos, a new application beta from the developers of Denarius (D), provides people a way to socialize and transact without a central authority. This new proof of concept takes decentralization, blockchain and privacy to the next level. […]
- How to Pick the Best Email Marketing Servicesby Brian Wallace on January 22, 2021 at 12:22 pm
Email is far from dead. By 2024, more than 361 billion emails will be sent a day, making it a powerful and cost-effective marketing tool. Email marketing alone acquires 40x more customers than Facebook and Twitter campaigns combined. The vast […]
- What is Industry 4.0?by Brian Wallace on January 21, 2021 at 11:30 am
The New Industrial Revolution is changing the way products are made and shaping the future. The fourth industrial revolution, Industry 4.0, will introduce better products to the market in less time and at a lower cost. Industry 1.0, mechanization, […]
- Global Blockchain Technology in the Healthcare Market Trends and Vendors Analysis after Covid-19 Pandemic (2021–2027) – KSU | The Sentinel Newspaper - KSU | The Sentinel Newspaperon January 28, 2021 at 5:29 pm
Global Blockchain Technology in the Healthcare Market Trends and Vendors Analysis after Covid-19 Pandemic (2021–2027) – KSU | The Sentinel Newspaper KSU | The Sentinel Newspaper
- Global Blockchain based solutions for security labels Market – growing counterfeiting activities across the globe are a major factor affecting the market growth - by PMI - Yahoo Financeon January 28, 2021 at 4:05 pm
Global Blockchain based solutions for security labels Market – growing counterfeiting activities across the globe are a major factor affecting the market growth - by PMI Yahoo Finance
- Blockchain Ensures Vaccine Custody, Patient Immunity - Supply and Demand Chain Executiveon January 28, 2021 at 3:03 pm
Blockchain Ensures Vaccine Custody, Patient Immunity Supply and Demand Chain Executive
- OKCoin Becomes First Major Exchange to Support Blockchain Domain Names - AiThorityon January 28, 2021 at 2:16 pm
OKCoin Becomes First Major Exchange to Support Blockchain Domain Names AiThority
- Argo Blockchain shares: 5 things I’d consider before buying - Yahoo Finance UKon January 28, 2021 at 2:14 pm
Argo Blockchain shares: 5 things I’d consider before buying Yahoo Finance UK
- Blockchain Bites: DOGE Chases After GameStop, Guggenheim Doubts $30K Bitcoinby Daniel Kuhn on January 28, 2021 at 5:55 pm
Following a tweet from “WSB Chairman" inquiring about the meme cryptocurrency dogecoin prices went haywire.
- OCC Halts Fair Access Banking Ruleby Danny Nelson on January 28, 2021 at 5:50 pm
The rule would have prohibited US banks from denying services based on ideological factors.
- Bitcoin Rebounds From Early Losses, Markets Still Distracted by GameStopby Muyao Shen on January 28, 2021 at 5:00 pm
GameStop's stock drama has had a galvanizing effect on stocks, bitcoin and even dogecoin.
- Inside Iran’s Onslaught on Bitcoin Miningby Anna Baydakova on January 28, 2021 at 4:44 pm
Iran has been clamping down on mining farms, but it also wants to use crypto mining to boost the sanctioned nation's revenue stream.
- Who Let the DOGE Out? Meme-Based Cryptocurrency Soars 250% to Record Highby Zack Voell on January 28, 2021 at 4:40 pm
A large chunk of the gains had retraced by mid morning, however.