- İstanbul Başakşehir is the latest soccer club to launch a fan tokenby Cointelegraph By Marie Huillet on November 11, 2020 at 9:17 am
The appetite for blockchain-based fan tokens appears to be limitless amongst big-league soccer clubs across the globe.
- Uniswap ‘community call’ will discuss extending liquidity mining rewardsby Cointelegraph By Samuel Haig on November 11, 2020 at 5:45 am
With Uniswap’s liquidity mining rewards program set to end in one week, the project has called a community meeting to discuss how to move forward.
- Crypto Capital owner’s attorneys no longer want to represent himby Cointelegraph By Samuel Haig on November 11, 2020 at 5:08 am
The attorneys representing the accused principal of shadow-bank Crypto Capital, Reggie Fowler, have filed motions to withdraw as his counsel.
- Bitcoin fees plummet as mempool clears to zeroby Cointelegraph By Cyrus McNally on November 11, 2020 at 4:55 am
Reduced mempool activity not only results in reduced fees but gives users a chance to perform transactions that may not otherwise be practical.
- Sam Bankman-Fried believes even ETH 2 can't handle DeFi's potential growthby Cointelegraph By Joshua Mapperson on November 11, 2020 at 3:42 am
FTX’s Sam Bankman-Fried doesn’t believe Ethereum will be able to provide the scaling capabilities required by the DeFi sector in future.
- A Guide to Authentication Methods (Infographic)by Brian Wallace on September 30, 2020 at 10:57 pm
Stolen passwords and weak passwords are responsible for over 80% of security breaches in 2018, and in 2019 over 150,000 security incidents and nearly 4,000 confirmed data breaches were caused due to weak or stolen passwords. Passwords are some of […]
- How To Boost FPS and Reduce Input Lag in Fortniteby Mark on September 27, 2020 at 5:33 am
One of the most common questions I get is how I can optimize FPS in fortnite, eliminate any stutters, and fix the low FPS issues in endgames. This is why I’ve decided to make this tutorial on how exactly you can optimize your Windows along with […]
- Insane! Science Backed Method To Train Your Mouse Aim For FPS Gamesby Mark on September 18, 2020 at 5:56 am
If you are looking to improve your aim for your favorite competitive FPS title, chances are you’ve done your research about aim trainers, sensitivities, mice, input lag, and all the exciting ways to optimize your setup for that competitive edge. […]
- Find Fortnite Clan – A Directory of Top Fortnite Clansby Mark on September 16, 2020 at 12:10 pm
Are you looking for a Fortnite clan or team to join? Chances the answer is yes if you’ve found this article via a google search. Look no further, because now there is a website that has a list of top clans and their discord groups, which you can […]
- Find Valorant Clans and List Your Own Team for Freeby Mark on September 5, 2020 at 5:24 pm
Now that Valorant has been out for quite some time, the players that are looking to take the game seriously and start competing on a professional levels have to find a clan / team to play with. Not only is Valorant a heavily team based game, but […]
- Blockchain Technology Market Industry Analysis, Growth and Forecast, 2020-2027 – Coherent Market Insights - TechnoWeeklyon November 11, 2020 at 7:34 am
Blockchain Technology Market Industry Analysis, Growth and Forecast, 2020-2027 – Coherent Market Insights TechnoWeekly
- Blockchain Technology in the Energy Sector Market Size, Industry Outlook, Growth, Leading Players, Market Share and Forecast to 2027 - PRnews Leaderon November 11, 2020 at 6:50 am
Blockchain Technology in the Energy Sector Market Size, Industry Outlook, Growth, Leading Players, Market Share and Forecast to 2027 PRnews Leader
- Blockchain in Voting System Market 2020 Technological Discoveries After COVID -19 with Best Companies – eBallot, Polyas, YesElections, Honest Ballot Association (HBA), Simply Voting, ELECTION SYSTEMS & Software, Voatz, Smartmatic, Dominion Voting Systems, The Guardian - The Think Curiouseron November 11, 2020 at 6:14 am
Blockchain in Voting System Market 2020 Technological Discoveries After COVID -19 with Best Companies – eBallot, Polyas, YesElections, Honest Ballot Association (HBA), Simply Voting, ELECTION SYSTEMS & Software, Voatz, Smartmatic, Dominion Voting Systems, The Guardian The Think Curiouser
- Blockchain in Logistics Market Statistical Forecasts 2025, Globalisation & Trade with Key Players – Maersk, Tata Consultancy Services, Alibaba, Amazon, IBM, Oracle, Microsoft, SAP - PRnews Leaderon November 11, 2020 at 6:14 am
Blockchain in Logistics Market Statistical Forecasts 2025, Globalisation & Trade with Key Players – Maersk, Tata Consultancy Services, Alibaba, Amazon, IBM, Oracle, Microsoft, SAP PRnews Leader
- Monetize your Sports Knowledge on the Blockchain with TradeStars' New TSX Token - hackernoon.comon November 11, 2020 at 6:06 am
Monetize your Sports Knowledge on the Blockchain with TradeStars' New TSX Token hackernoon.com
- World’s Second Biggest Bank to Issue $3B in Bonds Tradable for Bitcoinby Sebastian Sinclair on November 11, 2020 at 9:23 am
China Construction Bank will issue the debt securities over a blockchain, with trading to be available against bitcoin and U.S. dollars via an exchange partner.
- Cyberattackers Demand $11M in Bitcoin From Japanese Gaming Giant Capcomby Sandali Handagama on November 11, 2020 at 1:30 am
Japanese gaming giant Capcom’s networks have reportedly come under attack, with criminals demanding a bitcoin ransom in exchange for not leaking confidential company information to the public.
- Ethereum 2.0 Deposit Contract Tops $22.5M One Week After Launchby Colin Harper on November 10, 2020 at 10:24 pm
The deposit contract for Ethereum’s 2.0 upgrade now holds over 50k ETH – 10% of the threshold needed to activate the watershed update.
- Nearly $360M in Bitcoin Moved to Ethereum in October Despite DeFi Cool Offby Zack Voell on November 10, 2020 at 9:45 pm
October’s growth is less than half of September’s 68,000 newly tokenized bitcoins.
- Biden Confirms Crypto-Savvy Gary Gensler Will Lead Financial Policy Transition Teamby Jaspreet Kalra on November 10, 2020 at 9:40 pm
Gary Gensler, Simon Johnson and Mehrsa Baradaran are among the policy experts versed in crypto and blockchain issues named to Biden’s transition team.